A unique service tailored to your individual needs. From a single room to full house renovation projects.
During our six years providing made-to-order products, Country Abodes has offered Interior Design advice and consultancy to selected clients on an ad-hoc basis. We are pleased to now make this a service open to all.
Advice and consultancy can cover:
- Choosing soft furnishings
- Coordinating schemes and colours.
- Help with selling your home
- Designing and styling for commercial projects, from show homes, hotels to tea rooms
- Sourcing difficult-to-get or bespoke items from our range of furniture suppliers
- Choosing and creating upholstery from beds to sofas and chairs
I studied at Loughborough University for a Degree in Furniture Design and a PhD, with my thesis based on design and emotion. I use my theoretical background and practical experience to help clients fall in love with their homes.
Free Initial Consultation
I offer a free initial consultation to understand your needs and what help I would be able to offer. This would normally be for 30 minutes and can be carried out by phone or Zoom call, which also allows us to see interiors.
To set up an initial consultation, please fill in your contact details and a brief summary of what you are wanting to achieve.